About us - Services we offer
We offer English lessons for Business English; English as a second language, assignment writing; creative writing and English literature.
Company Director, Denice Penrose is an Information Professional and Learning Technologist. She has worked extensively in library management, implementing digital solutions within educational settings.
Denice has extensive experience as a teacher, teaching Media Skills in primary school, English in High school, theological subjects at Graduate level, and Information skills at FE / HE levels.
She has also worked in the private sector, in copyright, manufacturing and administration. She currently works part time on the Connected Histories of the BBC project, where part of her role is to manage the project website and social media.
She is a freelance writer, and has worked from home since 2017, and is uniquely placed to support those now learning how to make this work.
Technically Minded is the website of Penrose Enterprises.
Penrose Enterprises is a private company committed to providing information and signposting free digital resources, through our blog and links
If you need more specific guidance, we offer a 1:1 consultancy service in an online meeting. We can help with:
- Checking your social media security.
- Managing social media accounts and building followers
- Finding digital solutions to support working from home
- Identifying free or commercial solutions for business problems
- Systems implementation
- Developing training materials
- Private computer tutoring and coaching
- Setting up an online profile for your small business.